William Scott

















































William Scott 1871-1921

Born in Dublin. He was Professor of Architecture in the National University. His works include a church at Spiddal; St Mary’s Diocesan College, Galway; the Town Hall, Cavan; and Yeats’ Tower at Thoor Ballylee. He is buried in Dublin.







Further information and directions to the grave are to be found in "Dead and Buried in Dublin - An Illustrated Guide to the Historic Graves of Dublin.  Click here to order a copy of this book